Aug 22, 2011

Fan Art Free Week #1

Hi Everyone!

Its a been a while! I am sad to report that I have been having some major computer problems. The past couple of weeks have been very frustrating. Its been one thing after another with my computer from fickle programs (no Photoshop?! What?!) and other annoying things like Youtube or any website that uses flash not working, then iTunes erasing everything in my iPod and refusing to put anything in back in it. Its a total mystery to me! I've decided to throw in the towel and retire this old machine for a shiny new one. I'm not completely upset... Even though I have been having lots of computer issues, thank goodness that none of my important data was erased! I don't know what I would do if I lost photos of my grandma! I'm still saving a little bit of extra money and backing up my computer. I hope to be fully operational in a week or two.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that this week is FAWF! Which is an initiative to color the internet with original work. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to participate. All you have to do is draw something original and post it online. The best part is that its free! This can be better explained in the original post by my friend Zack Giallongo. I hope it will catch on! I will do my part by participating this week. Yes! That is five days of original doodles by me.



Here is a doodle of an outfit that I wore last week. I've been into dresses lately since the weather has been so nice! 

I am wearing:
- Cherry printed dress
- Pink cardigan with a tiny poodle embroidery
- Orchid hairclip by Retro Rocket Girl

I used watercolors which I think is really fun but also very unforgiving. If you've ever worked with watercolors, you'll quickly learn that there is no "undo" button. hahaahaha!

I'm not sure what else I will draw for FAFW, but I wouldn't mind doodling a whole week of outfit posts!

I hope you guys participate too! Please let me know if you are, I'd love to see what you post.

No comments: