Apr 16, 2008

comic life

Hello blog-universe! I return! Been a while since I last updated. GREAT NEWS! Turns out that I won First Place in the Mimoco Valentine's Day contest!! It was the "fast food Mimobot" from my last post that won. I'm anxiously awaiting to give my Mimobot a home! I'm so excited!

In other news, not much else has been going on. Been tremendously busy with work and moonlighting as a comic book artist for Secret Identities. Sadly, I can't show you any drawings but I can tell you this, it sure is a challenge! They have me drawing lots of backgrounds, big machines, and super heroes! I have the ability to do this, but I don't usually draw those things because girls with big eyes and cute little animals are more comfortable for me to draw. It was a little frustrating at first because I wasn't sure how to approach all this new stuff... but hey, it won't get done if I don't do anything about it.

I'm totally looking forward to New York Comic Con!!

No comments: