Feb 12, 2008

Happy [early] Valentine's day

Whoa! Its been a while since I've last updated huh? Things have been great lately! My job is keeping me busy but for the new year I'm making it a point to be more creative. I think I've gotten over a recent slump. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I have been taking it too seriously and I miss all the love, the art, the pirate adventures! Y'arrr! My new goal in life is to enter contests to win FREE STUFF!

So I bring you this photo I took for the Mimoco Valentine's day contest! This was incredibly fun to do - incorporating my packaging background into this. I hope I win! I've had my eye on the USB drives for a while. I never actually picked one up for myself because... to be honest I can't decide on which one I like the best. They're all pretty cool!

No comments: