Mar 30, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday: Things to do in a tropical island

I spent last week in the beautiful island of Curaçao. Where is Curaçao? Its an island in the southern portion of the Caribbean Sea. I think I may have found the friendliest people on Earth. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is always smiling, singing, and dancing. It was beautiful! Its hard to describe things that should be experienced... so I illustrated my week on post-it notes.

Here are the Top 5 Things to do in a tropical island.

1.Snorkel



2. Dig your toes into the sand



3. Look at seashells



4. Be lazy



5. Drink lots and lots of virgin piña coladas

My brother and I would chant, "Its piña colada time!" and disappear to the bar.


That's my week in a nutshell. <3

2 comments:

Monster said...

i think illustrated top 5's are now my favorite posts! do more!

Sarah said...

@Sarah Marie I think I will! :)