Dec 13, 2010

Jersey City Craft Mafia Holiday Market



Hello hello hello! Things have been super busy as I'm preparing for my last craft show for 2010! The Jersey City Craft Mafia is hosting a holiday event this Sunday, December 19th! I hope you all can make it :) Its a perfect place to find something unique to give for the holidays. The Holiday Market is conveniently placed a few days before Christmas for anyone who is doing any last minute shopping! Yay!

I've been quiet because I've been working behind the scenes in preparation for this event. Busy busy busy! But I'm really excited for this one. I love the Jersey City craft scene. Everyone I have met so far has been really quirky and cool!

Sunday, December 19, 2010
12pm – 5pm
FREE Admission!

Grace Church Van Vorst
39 Erie St
Jersey City, NJ 07302
(On the corner of Erie St. and 2nd St in Downtown Jersey City)

Come and hang out. It will be super fun!

2 comments:

Gale said...

this is awesome! i was supposed to make it this year to sell my crafts but unfortunately, can't make it anymore. my cousin, grace, will be there for Hello Again Vintage. you may meet her! anyways, have a great time and good luck selling your goodies. maybe i'll join you next year :)

Sarah said...

Aww, well, I'll definitely be active in the craft scene next year too! I'm sure we'll be in the same circle somehow!

Cooool! I'll stop by her table if I can :)